made the jump to join the group!

Snowychick

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jan 6, 2015
Hi,

My name is Rochelle I've been using the site for information since I got chickens approx a year ago (thank you thank you thank you!!!) but I didn't realise it was free to join!

SO HERE I AM

I have a total of 23 chickens a mixture of breeds some purebred some not! last week I had my 1st successful broody hatch yay they are so cute but growing quickly.

I am also nursing 1 chick with a dodgy leg I don't know how it will go but fingers crossed.

Oh I also have 2 cows, a budgie, a choc lab, a gunnie pig, 2 sheep and 2 peking ducks and a 3.5 year old little girl so i'm pretty busy!

I look forward to interacting with you all :)

Rochelle
x

Hi :welcome Rochelle!

Glad you could join the flock!! It really does sound like you have your hands full there and are very busy. Chicks are the ultimate in cute but as you say grow so quickly. You could post in the emergencies injuries disease section of the forum about your chick with the dodgy leg and get more tips on helping it. https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/10/emergencies-diseases-injuries-and-cures
Be sure to ask questions you may have everyone here to help. Hope you enjoy BYC :frow

Last edited:
Hi Rochelle, welcome to BYC! You have a lot of interesting things going on. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Nice to have you join us!

welcome-byc.gif

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!! Sounds like all your babies keep you busy!

Make yourself at home here and ask any questions you may have. Welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom