Magazine suggestions?

I'm so glad someone posted this question. I'm right now trying to decide what to subscribe to with my birthday money. It was between Mother Earth News and Countryside Magazine. I'm leaning towards Countryside even though I've never read one. Mother Earth News is very hit or miss with me. Occasionally I buy one and I can't put it down, and don't want to miss a single word, and othertimes it doesn't interest me in the least. The magazines from the UK are an interesting idea, I'll have to look into that!

I am glad this was posted, I would love a magazine about chickens! I plan on looking into the ones mentioned here!

As for Mother Earth, I love it. There are good tidbits of info in there. You can see most of the magazine on their website, (it is slow to load for me). I get it in the mail and I save them and reread again and again. Check your local store, the CVS near me carries it. You could pick up an issuse to read before you purchase, or go to the site for free.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Some of their content is available to read for free on their website www.countrysidemag.com -- although that is not quite representative, as IMO much of the best 'meat' of the magazine is the approximately endless number of letters from readers with tips, suggestions, requests for ideas, etcetera and that's not really on their website.

Highly recommend the magazine tho.

Pat

Back
Top Bottom