Magical mystery hatch along

Pics
Thanks you all for all the encouragement, moral support and must of all friend ship. We watched mama duck and 8 across our street to the big pond. A new life to begin!
1000042073.jpg

So now we are dealing with another Issue. This little guy was born about 48 hre go. We tried to assist in his hatching and I think we made matter worst. Any he has been stuck to the wall of the incubator. So, I removed him feathers stuck to him and gave him a warm Epson bath. It helped alot as we were able to get his wings moving. I've been give him droplets of water and early we gave him some raw egg. We are feed him with syringes. No he does not stand on his own but is very loud. What can I feed him ?

Attachments

• 1000042058.jpg
    1000042058.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 6
3 ---Kira-- @GreenJay[/USE[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]R] ( Marans)
5 kira Marans @GreenJay
7 Magic [USER=622799]@Debbie292d

8 rascal @LTAY1946
9 cedar @2ndTink
10 greenish egg
11 marans
12 Fern white egg farmgirl283420
13 small white egg
14 daisy/daffy @tlcmurphy (duck egg)
15 flo/ Floyd hatchinginchicks
16 ??? Brown egg
17 backroadgirl57
18 sky @TwoCrows
19 lana/Ricky @BackroadGirl57
20 Azure swapqueenchick dark egg
21 good
22 good
23 tintin @fluffycrow
24 Aspen @2ndTink
25 good
26 good
27 good small white egg
28 good small white egg
29 med brown egg
30 med green
31 empty
32 goofy hatchinginchick
33 night feather @Mystery-chicken
34 @ElfenLied89 Mazikeen
35 brown egg
36 sweetie @girlhunttoo
37 n/g empty
38 brown egg
39 brown egg
40 n/g
41 brown egg
Thanks for all the help ! Wow 👌 sorry I haven't updated before now. We will Candle tomorrow or Thursday. I cook on Wednesday at our church.
I didn't get a tag notification:(.

So now we are dealing with another Issue. This little guy was born about 48 hre go. We tried to assist in his hatching and I think we made matter worst. Any he has been stuck to the wall of the incubator. So, I removed him feathers stuck to him and gave him a warm Epson bath. It helped alot as we were able to get his wings moving. I've been give him droplets of water and early we gave him some raw egg. We are feed him with syringes. No he does not stand on his own but is very loud. What can I feed him ?
Hard boiled eggs are loaded with nutrients. Do you have any Poultry Cell or any other chicken supplements? Even a bit of sugar in the water can help. (About 1 tablespoonful in a quarter waterer.) Any or all these things will help. It should recover in a couple days. Make sure it doesn't get trampled, you might keep him separate with one or two other chicks until he can stand and walk.

Back
Top Bottom