Magpie call duck breeders?

Quote:
Sometimes in a forum is hard to "read" the tone in a post and I meant no offence..sorry about that, I was trying to help and I misunderstood you, I thought you were really wanting to get some breeders together to try and get the Ancona in the ABA, the reason i was so serious about it is I am a District Director for the Call Club and could try and help get you started in the right direction and in touch with other breeders that have been working with them for some time.

I wont bring it up again...once again sorry about that.

Jerry

Quote:
Sometimes in a forum is hard to "read" the tone in a post and I meant no offence..sorry about that, I was trying to help and I misunderstood you, I thought you were really wanting to get some breeders together to try and get the Ancona in the ABA, the reason i was so serious about it is I am a District Director for the Call Club and could try and help get you started in the right direction and in touch with other breeders that have been working with them for some time.

I wont bring it up again...once again sorry about that.

Jerry

Anaiyuk....This should be a learning forum first and foremost.....at least that was the original intent, altho I'm not sure that still holds true.

Jerry knows what he's talking about when it comes to call ducks....and since he's very involved with the Call Duck Club he does have a stake in what happens with the Call Duck breed.

He was trying to be helpful.

Back
Top Bottom