Mahonri's First Annual New Year's Day Hatch/Jan 2010

Rftnreef, those Serama butts are really cute! Yes your first pic is a boy, and your last one maybe, too. I had two boys in my first hatch (the parents of these), and they still get along fine. They roost together, and they gang up on another roo together!

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Two week old pics :). This was my first group incubation and hatching so it was alot of fun. Thanks for hosting Mahonri.

Spore

OK...didn't get the two week old pics. TOO MUCH RAIN.

So, I have 4 week old pics from today.

BWA X PWL

10376_bwxpwl.jpg

This one came from one of Jean's eggs, what is it?

10376_dsc_0511.jpg

BW Ameraucana X Splash Wheaten Ameraucana. Cool EE... roo or pullet?

10376_dsc_0514.jpg

I'm assuming this is a FBCM roo. What do you think?

10376_dsc_0518.jpg

This one is a Giant Partridge Cochin X Light Brown leghorn... I'm guessing pullet

10376_dsc_0526.jpg

So tell me what this one is. Came out of a white egg.

It is either a White Crested Blue Polish X CA White Leghorn OR Blue Wheaten Ameraucana X Bearded Buff Laced Polish. I can't imagine it being the first because that polish roo was rehomed on the 10th of November. but who knows?

10376_dsc_0540.jpg

GC Maran Roo X Delaware. Roo or pullet?

10376_dsc_0525.jpg

I have more pics... just no time to post them. Enjoy.

Last edited:
More pics...

BW roo?

10376_abwroo.jpg

I figure I got about 26 roos out of the 38... crazy!

10376_agroup.jpg

MORE

10376_agroupb.jpg

Under the heat lamp

10376_awhatsup.jpg

Gotta love the AZ sky this time of year.... from my back yard...

10376_asky.jpg

You have a nice mix of chicks there. Thanks for sharing. Your bcms are bros and sisters to mine that just hatched last week
smile.png
Your possible White Crested Blue Polish X CA White Leghorn OR Blue Wheaten Ameraucana X Bearded Buff Laced Polish put a smile on my face..he/she is so silly looking!! I cant wait to get my 3 wk olds out of the house they are getting smelly lol. My mom lives in Peoria , AZ and she said they got rain for days and days!

Back
Top Bottom