mail delevered to my truck!!!!

i was not aware that you could not leave a cash tip anymore. I usually do home made foods for people but I like to ty to give cash to a few workers as I think in some cases it is more helpful.

Quote:
That's a new one on me-I usually get cash or gift cards. Or wine!! lol As far as I know we cannot accept any gift (cash or otherwise) with a value of over 20.00

ETA-OMG!! I had a total brain fart-horsejody is absolutely right. We cannot accept cash, but I do if I know the person really well. I deliver to my own neighbors most of the time so....shhh, please....don't tell!
hide.gif

Last edited:
UPS will leave packages on the driver's seat of our vehicles if we are in town so they don't have to make the trip all the way out to the house. If they can't find anyone at home or in town they will leave it at my stepdad's work which is half way in between. USPS hasn't been too bad about leaving things at a door we use. Although once I had 4 fragile packages come and the guy stacks them up at the top of the steps in front of the screen door that opens out. The problem is I was in the house taking a shower. Opening the door from the inside would have sent my packages toppling back down the steps. I had to crack the door and wiggle them over until I could fit through the gap.

Now fedex I've just given up all hope on. We had to put up a sign at my mom's house about which door to leave packages at because it's 3 levels, my grandparents having their own living space and my mom's home business in part of it, so there are about 9 doors plus other large buildings nearby. It didn't help fedex. Sometimes packages would be sitting under the sign that said where to leave them and we'd find them a week later. In the middle of a winter with 5' of snow on the ground and a shoveled path to all the doors we frequently used the fedex guy trudges through the snow onto the porch to a door that was completely frozen shut and obviously hadn't been used all winter to dump a package in a snow drift with no shelter. It's always an easter egg hunt to find fedex packages.

I had the same thing happen. And dont you love how they say it is not their problem If they destroy your package? How can it be our problem? I just dont get this world, always pushin the blame to someone other than themselves.
somad.gif
(I think we need a smiley beating up the mailman)

Back
Top Bottom