MAINE chicken stocks, swaps and shows 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke with Austin Brann this morning, he tested my birds but he is NOT testing for AI. that has to be done by the state- i have a phone call into them to get more info. and Dr Hoeng has now left Maine as our state vet.

found this on CL
Farm/chicken swap Sat,July,28, 10 am to 2pm at TRIPLE J FEEDS,1607 Carl Broggi Highway(RTE 202) Lebanon,ME
Buy or sell, Rabbits,chickens,poultry,goats,cages,Vegs & ect 207-339-2030 /207-339-3030
Free to sell.....

The Waterville TSC will be having swaps the 2nd Saturday of each month. There was some confusion on the dates in the begining, but that has all been worked out. The store is still new and has had a few swaps already, the potential is there for these swaps to be as good as the Augusta swaps.

The August swap is being combined with the store's event- August 18th Saturday, this will have (if all goes as planned) a rabies clinic, a dog wash, a dog trainer as well as the farm days swap. yes the potential is there if vendors show up.
The Waterville TSC will be having swaps the 2nd Saturday of each month. There was some confusion on the dates in the begining, but that has all been worked out. The store is still new and has had a few swaps already, the potential is there for these swaps to be as good as the Augusta swaps.

Last edited:
I spoke with Austin Brann this morning, he tested my birds but he is NOT testing for AI. that has to be done by the state- i have a phone call into them to get more info. and Dr Hoeng has now left Maine as our state vet.
And I finally found out that Bill Morrison has retired :(

so i wonder where this leaves us, state wise, is there a replacement for dr Hoeng yet and we only have one animal inspector for the state? nice. no wonder i've not heard back from the state yet.
And I finally found out that Bill Morrison has retired :(

I will call tomorrow to see if they are still have the 2nd saturday swap in addition to the aug 18th swap. unless someone on here already has that answer?? maybe the person running the swap knows.

The August swap is being combined with the store's event- August 18th Saturday, this will have (if all goes as planned) a rabies clinic, a dog wash, a dog trainer as well as the farm days swap. yes the potential is there if vendors show up.

I missed the swap today, I am looking for ducklings, showgirls and fizzles/sizzles...can anyone help? I have been searching on craiglist and uncle henrys but can't seem to find any! Thanks!

the answer is they are having a swap on the 2nd saturdays (aug 11th) as well as a bonus swap for their pet appreciation day on aug 18th. I'll post these up on page one.

I will call tomorrow to see if they are still have the 2nd saturday swap in addition to the aug 18th swap. unless someone on here already has that answer?? maybe the person running the swap knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom