Maine chicken swaps 2010

Quote:
Welcome! And PRF what is "E-Z"?
tongue.png

Quote:
tongue.png

One of those tent type canopy things, this one is just called E-Z up because you do not need to put it together it just unfolds
smile.png

Quote:
tongue.png

One of those tent type canopy things, this one is just called E-Z up because you do not need to put it together it just unfolds
smile.png

Nice! That sounds handy to have, especially if it rains.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Ryan and I will no longer be taking our birds to poultry shows.

It's become a stressor on Ryan, too much stress on my birds and too much work for me considering the few rewards.

I've learned my lesson at the last show
smile.png

Joanie- I'm sorry to hear you won't be at the shows but I certainly understand. it is alot of work. also maine seramas- sorry to hear about you as well.
hopefully maybe the swaps.
I am not sure I will make the TSC swap this weekend, I've got a medical issue going one and it's catching up to me. I have to go back to the hospital on friday for more tests and hopefully I can go home that day.

I'm new here and looking for 8-10 laying hens. I've had a difficult time locating any, then someone led me to this site. I live in Winthrop and am unable to attend the swap tomorrow in Augusta, does anyone have any for sale? I prefer them to be chicks if possible, but any age up to 16 wks is OK. I'll be honest, I'm new at this but have always wanted to have laying hens and I have the coop and plenty of land for them to roam around on. So any help would be appreciated-thanks a bunch!!

Quote:
welcome and glad to see you made it over here (yes it was me that sent you this way)
welcome-byc.gif

you'll find a great bunch of chicken lovers here and hopefully someone can help you find just what you are looking for.

Hey everyone! Well, I was running late and got to the Augusta TSC around 1:00pm today, and it ended at 2:00pm so yes I should have come earlier...Well no one was there.
hu.gif
Only some cars in the parking lot and some sawdust on the ground, and a white van with some cages in the back...But I think I missed everyone.
hu.gif
sad.png
So, no luck for me this time and this may have been my last chickenstock to go to before school starts. *sigh* Oh well, better luck next time.
For those of you who showed up, how was it?

I still have some young chicks that I need to sell...PM me if interested. Pick-up only.
smile.png

it went alright, the crowd was nothing like it usually is, very slow. most everyone was either packed up and out or getting packed up by 12:30.

i myslef sold at least half the stuff i braught down. could have been a better day as far as crowd but also could have been worse.

Back
Top Bottom