Maine chicken swaps 2010

here's what I have for sale for those looking:

updated all have found homes- see you in the spring.

Last edited:
heard a rumor sept 11th there will be a swap at a TSC but no is really sure if this is augusta or somewhere else.
does anyone know?

Quote:
Yup, it's Augusta their farm stock one from 8:30 AM-2 PM that one they have the 2nd Sat of every month.

Glad to hear you are feeling a little better
smile.png

Quote:
And that was today and it was pretty darn good
smile.png

Quite a few folks showed up to sell and plenty of folks were there to buy.

Large fowl birds went quickly, probably due to this commercial egg scare at the grocery stores.

Silkies were popular. So were ducks. I sold some bantam cochin pullets and even a few cockerels. Everyone loved the frizzles and light colored birds.

Even goats were sold!!!

Most folks left around 11-11:30 am because it got hot in the parking lot.

I'd call it a good turnout for the first swap in Wilton!!!

Quote:
I am in Windham

Sorry Windam is a bit far for me right now:(

cellochck, how are the new birds working out?

Quote:
Sorry Windam is a bit far for me right now:(

I was going to message you, but things got a little crazy around here. The new birds are settling in pretty nicely. They are still nervous, but I think it will all work out. It was an adventure getting them home. Our car broke down on the way and we had to wait for an hour for the tow truck and our ride. I was worried about them in the heat with no water, but they did great. We put them in the shade while we waited for our friends. Thanks again.

Quote:

I was going to message you, but things got a little crazy around here. The new birds are settling in pretty nicely. They are still nervous, but I think it will all work out. It was an adventure getting them home. Our car broke down on the way and we had to wait for an hour for the tow truck and our ride. I was worried about them in the heat with no water, but they did great. We put them in the shade while we waited for our friends. Thanks again.

certainly will be a memorable buying trip.

Back
Top Bottom