Maine Farm Fest - date changed Oct 25th sunday Augusta TSC

Quote:
Wow...they are gorgeous birds too...hmm
Pretty sure that I can't breed him to a barred rock...
Was hopeing for sexlinks (RIR cock/BR cross) or just NH for NH reds...

BUT... I really love that breed...??? You wouldn't have a hen or 2 avail?
oh geez...like I need to add more?? LOL

i have 4 nh. red hens 1 and a half yrs old. 2 are molting . but other than that they lay right thru winter. just went dow and gathered them up i have 3 nh reds 1 is molting andthe other 2 layed eggs already this morning .

Last edited:
Quote:
Four winds is near the Clara Barton birthplace...in case anyone has to google for info. and directions. Nice Folks too, I used to board my horses there.
HI EDDIE!

You are so welcome,
wink.png

Just got back with four new ducks thanks to Poultry Run Farm. Two Indian Runners and two Muscovies. All four are getting used to their new home. Of course I spent the first few miles of the trip home arguing with myself as to whether or not to turn around and get the other two Muscovies that she had. My mean yet sometimes practical side won out and I continued home without going back. I hate it when that happens.

Quote:
No, Thank you they needed a new home for the winter wayyyy too many ducks. Well, if your practical side should lose the argument there are siblings here at home. May take some to Merrimack. Nice to meet you
smile.png

We had a great day!!! Didn't sell everything but talked alot
smile.png
Came home with one very nice Silver Sebright Pullet too...

Had a nice day out with the bunnies, enjoyed the sunshine and the visits. Selling a few of the rabbits would have been icing on the cake, but that was not to be today.

Actually, the icing on the cake was being able to just drive in to the TSC lot and set up without any drama.

I'm glad I live in Maine.

Wayne

Quote:
No, Thank you they needed a new home for the winter wayyyy too many ducks. Well, if your practical side should lose the argument there are siblings here at home. May take some to Merrimack. Nice to meet you
smile.png

smile.png

Are you going to the oxford show sunday?
I am going but not showing, hopeing to but some good birds to add in.

Quote:
smile.png

smile.png

No, Sarah wanted to go to the Pigeon Show in Sanford, ME. We are going to Merrimack on the 7th, are you going to that one??

Quote:

No, Sarah wanted to go to the Pigeon Show in Sanford, ME. We are going to Merrimack on the 7th, are you going to that one??

Ahhh, ok, no i am not going to be at merrimack.

Quote:
smile.png

smile.png

Well if you are headed to Sanford for the pigeons I could be convinced to meet you to pick up the ducks I missed. I'm sort of on the way.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom