Major Jackpot (WOOT!)

you could tell me where it is and I will go get it and deliver it here to my house then I will not tell you where I live...lol well it sounds good to me

Looks to me it comes in three cages to a section. Check near the 4x4's maybe they come apart there. Of course if it was custom built right there in the spot, well good luck. Either way the best tool to bring would be a battery operated Saws-All with bi-metal blades.

you need someone with a landscape type trailer that's 5 or 6 feet wide and at least 12 feet long. i have one 7 x 16 and i use it for hauling all kinds of stuff. you could put it on there, some rachet straps across the top, take it easy going home and there ya go! you may be able to rent a trailer from an equipment rental place pretty cheap, check around and see if you can find one close that has a 4 hour rate

Quote:
If your trailer is long enough the coop will go in fine. A two horse is usually about five feet wide, inside. If you can see if you cant rent or borrow some refrigerator weight hand trucks. Screw a cross piece across the short ends of the coop Right AT the ground. Then you can pick the end up with a hand truck. Do the same for the other end. Two people mann the hand trucks Two people balance the coop in the middle and walk it into the horse trailer. It will dead center on the middle legs but by then you will be over the center of gravity.

Remove or fasten down the doors.

Good luck

If the cage, respectively, and together these two sets of needle nose pliers, can not restore the circulation, then you can weld in a cage together, or purchase a new J-hook or zip ties and put them back together .. .

Back
Top Bottom