Make a wish

Off topic
What has the warning been, is a hurricane due your way soon?
It's happening right now! So far.....neighbors fully mature, large magnolia tree is down, some of the screen panels are gone in our Lanai, neighbors and possibly our shingles are flying away, and the pine tree on our property is gone. Oh and the power is out! We are in the first eye wall right now.

It's happening right now! So far.....neighbors fully mature, large magnolia tree is down, some of the screen panels are gone in our Lanai, neighbors and possibly our shingles are flying away, and the pine tree on our property is gone. Oh and the power is out! We are in the first eye wall right now.
Omg 😲.
I thought I had worries but my problems pale into insignificance in comparison. :hugs
A hug from one human to another I wish I could really help

Thanks, oh and I have a sick chicken....and one passed away 2 days ago...I'm having a very bad week. :hugs :hugs :hugs
I feel your pain for your loss. Do you think you know what is wrong with your sick chicken?

I lost two between June and July.
My third was taken ill with sour crop and i used a fungal cream which worked really well.
I think I found the right answer for her only too late for the two I lost and I'm still kicking myself because I think they could have possibly had the same.

Back
Top Bottom