Making a new list for eggs........

KingsCalls

Songster
12 Years
Oct 22, 2007
New Market,Tn.
Finally........I have got my list of people wanting eggs down to where I can begin to add to the list again. I will be having the following available for shipping: Bantam Orps in blue, black or splash.....Buff (sometime in the fall).......Silkies in white, blue or black.....Bantam Dominiques. I am only offering 6 + of a specific breed or 12 + if you want mixed.
I am no longer adding to my call duck list until fall so that I can hatch some of my own.
Thanks to everyone that has already purchased eggs from me so far and if you have the prices will be decreased a little for you this fall if you want more!

P.S. I am hunting good quality Bantam White Orps. If you have eggs or chicks please let me know.

I didnt know you had silkies? I like the black ones and then I dont have to rely on my incubator so much
lau.gif
How much are your silkies and are the fuffy?

edit:now bantam white orps--that would be awesome!!!

Last edited:
Kristen, The silkie eggs are $15 a doz. or $8 for 1/2 doz. plus the shipping. Thanks..Jeff
The blacks are fluffy but, not as much as the whites..

Last edited:
Jeff......Thanks, just checking.
smile.png
wanted to make sure I got some of your eggs, to get new bloodlines to go with my 4. Doesn't that sound like a good excuse rather than I just have to have some more of them..
big_smile.png
James

Quote:
James, any excuse will do to get more eggs/birds
lau.gif

The more elaborate the better
smile.png

Everyone always needs more chickens! I'm no exception, but my wife is gonna run me off if I don't find a "stopping point" soon.........
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom