Making a new list for eggs........

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KingsCalls, Mar 21, 2008.

1. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    Finally........I have got my list of people wanting eggs down to where I can begin to add to the list again. I will be having the following available for shipping: Bantam Orps in blue, black or splash.....Buff (sometime in the fall).......Silkies in white, blue or black.....Bantam Dominiques. I am only offering 6 + of a specific breed or 12 + if you want mixed.
    I am no longer adding to my call duck list until fall so that I can hatch some of my own.
    Thanks to everyone that has already purchased eggs from me so far and if you have the prices will be decreased a little for you this fall if you want more!

P.S. I am hunting good quality Bantam White Orps. If you have eggs or chicks please let me know.

2. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Hey just checking to make sure I'm still on your list for the Bantam Orp eggs?
    James

3. KingsCalls

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    James......You are next on the list, should be sometime this coming week. Jeff

4. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    I didnt know you had silkies? I like the black ones and then I dont have to rely on my incubator so much [​IMG] How much are your silkies and are the fuffy?

edit:now bantam white orps--that would be awesome!!!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  5. KingsCalls

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    Kristen, The silkie eggs are $15 a doz. or $8 for 1/2 doz. plus the shipping. Thanks..Jeff
    The blacks are fluffy but, not as much as the whites..

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  6. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Jeff......Thanks, just checking. [​IMG] wanted to make sure I got some of your eggs, to get new bloodlines to go with my 4. Doesn't that sound like a good excuse rather than I just have to have some more of them..[​IMG] James

7. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Quote:James, any excuse will do to get more eggs/birds [​IMG]

The more elaborate the better [​IMG]

Happy Hatching [​IMG]

8. KingsCalls

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    Quote:James, any excuse will do to get more eggs/birds [​IMG]

The more elaborate the better [​IMG]

Everyone always needs more chickens! I'm no exception, but my wife is gonna run me off if I don't find a "stopping point" soon.........[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by