Making the most of it.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by lindalouly, Aug 4, 2015.

1. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

Awwwww Chaos... I was just teasing ya.

2. lindalouly

I finally came up with my costume idea for Emerald City Comic Con!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going as Linda Belcher... Devin will be going as Bob. I am sooooo excited.. April is the dead line to get everything ready!!!!

3. Chaos18

Chaos18 Minion King Premium Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Slowly Losing it......
    Yea like I'm gonna believe that coming from a Seahawks fan.

4. lindalouly

You got me there.. we like to STOMP our oppenants!!!!!!!! Sorry, never learned how to spell. LOL SEAAAAAAA-HAAWWWWKKKKSSS!!!!

5. Chaos18

Chaos18 Minion King Premium Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Slowly Losing it......
    Typical of a hawks fan I guess :lau

6. lindalouly

Just popping on real fast but puff pastry makes all things yummy!!! The first box I did ham with Colby jack chease and spread some spicy brown mustard on one side and a little drizzle of honey... Naked and cut... The second batch was pigs in a blanket with different kinds of sausages instead of dogs wrapped up on the crispy buttery yummys. I made a few homemade sauces.. One horse radish the other a stone mustard honey sauce.. And soaked and doubled fried home style tators!!! Yummmmmmy!

7. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch

I've never been to WA, let alone to have a meal there, but you keep talking like that and all that's going to change [​IMG]

Sweet dreams...keep feeling better [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Outpost JWB

Outpost JWB Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2014
    Ohio
    So, funny story.....I work at a bank. I told one of the clients today that I ordered some chicks online & I pick them up today! He looked at me like:eek: WHAT!!???! Oh!:th city folk!

Here's my new babies
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch

Probably thinks eggs just magically grow in cartons in the grocery store. Tell him chocolate milk comes from brown cows & see what he says [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. lindalouly

They are all alive!!!!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by