Malay Chicken, Hatch Along.

Pics
Ahh, okay. I know some people call certain animals (in my knowledge Bettas are a big one) platinum instead of white since it sounds more exotic
Here's platinum. Platinum also apparently has the blue gene, but it's just call platinum.
Screenshot_20210403-094251_Chrome.jpg

Turned out chick number 6 was ready, but was wedged tightly in his/her shell. I had to assist, & now it's doing great.

Chick Number 8 sadly died, it was malposistioned, & drowned in it's own waste. It did peirce the membranes, just failed to crack the hard shell.
oh sorry about that 😔
aww they are adorable :love
#1. CockerelView attachment 2597348

#2. CockerelView attachment 2597350

#3. PulletView attachment 2597351#4. PulletView attachment 2597352#5. PulletView attachment 2597353#6. PulletView attachment 2597354#7. ???View attachment 2597356This is looking more possibly a platinum, & not splash.
interesting!

Awe! I am so happy for you!:loveOur Camping trip was amazing! We went to the lake with the kids and caught 2 fish and a sunburn.:rolleyes: Had a good time around the camp fire with our friends.
Thanks.

That's good. Minus the sunburn.

Want to be tagged into my new thread?
thanks for the offer! sorry, i havent been on much so i didnt see it earlier
i found the thread though! 😁
Awe! I am so happy for you!:loveOur Camping trip was amazing! We went to the lake with the kids and caught 2 fish and a sunburn.:rolleyes: Had a good time around the camp fire with our friends.
oh that sounds fun! :p

Back
Top Bottom