Male or Female?

Black Sumatra male or female? IMG_2798.JPG IMG_2800.JPG
Thanks everyone for your help!!

I've posted on here about my 2 Silkies before... i was told by the man I bought them off that they were definitely 2 girls but recently some people have said Sadie - the bigger one - looks like a Roo. As I've never had chickens before I'm not sure what to look for so I'm just wondering if anyone on here has any advice? Sadie is the one on the left in the picture of both girls and that's her also in the individual pic.
Any help will be greatly appreciated ☺️

You should also ask @Leah567, if I am not mistaking...
She has a thread dedicated to sexing silkies.

They are about 2.5 months old
At that age it can still be tricky to sex turkeys so I'm just gonna give you my best guesses. The white and the bronze on the right are toms, maybe, and the left bronze is a hen maybe. You can usually tell for sure by 3-4 months.

I wouldn't keep them with those chickens long term, they can kill them, especially as they reach sexual maturity.

At that age it can still be tricky to sex turkeys so I'm just gonna give you my best guesses. The white and the bronze on the right are toms, maybe, and the left bronze is a hen maybe. You can usually tell for sure by.

I wouldn't keep them with those chickens long term, they can kill them, especially as they reach sexual maturity.
Thank you very much!!
I've heard that about the turkeys before, for the time being I'm trying to keep them with the chickens just till their pen is done being built..!
Thank your for the info!!

Back
Top Bottom