MALLARD THREAD...not rouens, Mallards!

Pics
These top two are males
These are my babies! Here is Moby, not sure if boy or girl.. and her checking out my phone.. She/He is about 1 month old.. Here are the newest additions with Moby enjoying the pool! Still not named yet.. but I think one will be Malon

Last edited:
REALLY???  How can you tell?  My Peepers
looks just like Moby!  I think Peepers is just about a month old now, too. 

Both of my drakes started turning into their yellow/ gold. Right there where the bottom half meet of their bill meets the top half. My hen started to getting orange on her bill, still having a little black. Soon your duck should get a light green on the very top of his head.

Peepers' bill is starting to get orange. ...I'm so overwhelmed with all the different ways that I'm about at the point of throwing my hands up in the air and saying, Oh well! Whatever it is, male or female, doesn't really matter, anyway. Out of my 3 Peepers is my favorite as well as my first. He/She chose me. My other two I adopted from another duck Mom. They're Swedish Blues, so, different personalities all together and almost too skittish to bond with.
hmm.png
...So, Peepers, my one and only Mallard will probably always be my fave.
smile.png

Pyrrhos's bill still has a fleshy pink color to it. It's dark and gradually gets lighter as it goes to the side of her bill. I'll upload photos here soon. I'm about to take them outside anyways.

Back
Top Bottom