MALLARD THREAD...not rouens, Mallards!

Here are my mallards when I first got them
I got them 2 days after Easter. They are 8 weeks old now and just 2 weeks ago I could tell the difference between male and female. The 2 drakes started getting yellow on their bills and green on the very top of their head. The hen has a slight orange on her bill, but when you pick her up she does a quack.

Here are my mallards when I first got them I got them 2 days after Easter. They are 8 weeks old now and just 2 weeks ago I could tell the difference between male and female. The 2 drakes started getting yellow on their bills and green on the very top of their head. The hen has a slight orange on her bill, but when you pick her up she does a quack.
so cute !! I was wondering when my drakes would get their green. they are 12 weeks old now. But def have 2 drakes and 1 hen. you can tell by the quack lol two have raspy quacks other has a really loud quack.

so cute !! I was wondering when my drakes would get their green. they are 12 weeks old now. But def have 2 drakes and 1 hen. you can tell by the quack lol two have raspy quacks other has a really loud quack.
my hen is the only one that quacks, the 2 drakes still make a loud whistling/peeping noise

These are my babies!

Here is Moby, not sure if boy or girl..

and her checking out my phone..

She/He is about 1 month old..

Here are the newest additions with Moby enjoying the pool! Still not named yet.. but I think one will be Malon

Back
Top Bottom