I got Carolina Blue Sex-linked EEs...you know I have to have EEs in my flock! I'm hoping that by then Agatha (or one of the other girls) will be broody. She tends to go in March or April and again in October or November if she holds to her usual pattern, but I'll have a 'bater in hot running standby just in case. I only ordered 9 - I'm second guessing that decision already. I think if I was smart I'd have ordered some less expensive eggs for the month before and used them to fine tune the incubator hatching, but we haven't finished culling the older, less reliable girls out there yet and I don't want to make the mistake of over-loading the coop and run ever again! Besides, winter is no time to be hatching here. But I have a lady here who wants to buy 4 of the CC chicks after hatching, leaving me with 5...that's assuming a 100% hatch/survival scenario, which we both know isn't likely.