Man I feel stupid, I can't figure out how to post pics.

I just read how to post a picture and I'm going to give it a try. This picture is of some of my flock with 3 new biddies!

babychiks006.jpg
[/img]

Any ideas on what breeds the biddies might turn out to be ??

Thanks for the great site...

abbiejane

abbiejane, you are really close to having your picture posted, but it looks like there are 2 snags:

1) You have 2 instances of the image tags:
... you only need to use
after.

2) Your front tag is missing the first bracket: IMG]

Good luck!

OK, eggchel tried to help me, let's see if I can do it right ! Any ideas about what breed my 3 chicks are ?

I just read the post from nifty chicken ( also trying to help ) and I realized that I had too many 's on there. However, when I tried it again, it still didn't work. I think the problem is that the url is not underlined so that the cursor picks it up. WHY it isn't underlined is what I don't know.
Thanks to everyone !

abbiejane

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j5/jwash_2006/babychiks006.jpg

PS
Note the img's there's just one on each end !

abbyjane, It is only supposed to be underlined if it is a link to a photo elsewere rather than an actual photo posted here

Glad you got it figured out.
big_smile.png

chel

I post my pictures to my camera software program CAMEDIA Master I have a Olympus camera. I have resized the pictures but I cannot seem to copy the picture or the (url)? I post on other sites with no problems by browsing this seems to be a different process, can anyone explain?

I have transfered my pictures to an email then copied the address and posted like the instructions state but still I cannot see the picture.

Last edited:
They have to be hosted somewhere...Most of us use Photobucket cuz it's free.
AJ your birdies are really pretty. As for the chicks, I'm going out on a very thin limb here...the 2 yellow with brown wings as Barred Rocks and the brown one as an Easter Egger...

Not so fast, eggchel...I still don't have it figured out ! I didn't know I was posting directly to the page.
At any rate...maybe I'll get the hang of it soon.

abbiejane

Back
Top Bottom