Mandarín Ducks

Nistore

Hatching
Jan 30, 2022
Hey does anyone have any Mandarin duck eggs or ducklings available? Feel free to contact me at ellascountrycreations.com if you have any!

I saw that but I have been warned by some fellow duck owners that ordering off eBay can be kind of unreliable. If you have any recommendations let me know!

I've had good luck with eggs off ebay but of course all shipped eggs are a gamble and harder to hatch. Check on their positive buyer percentage and reviews and that helps to see if they are legit. Postal service is obviously not as reliable as it has been but I have several duck eggs on incubator currently doing well even with delayed shipping time.

Ebay is probably the worst way to get eggs. Eggs in general are a bad investment especially with wild ducks, peafowl, pheasants, etc. because the eggs are much more delicate internally than those of domestic poultry.

I wouldn't say all hatching eggs on ebay are bad.Alot of people have luck.I have a few pair of mandarins.They are very hard to incubate.I let all mine sit on eggs till last week then i finish in incubator.

I would not buy anyones mandarin hatching eggs.For price of the eggs you can buy a pair,but some people like to try to do things themselves.Can anyone say 100% none will hatch? No.I have seen plenty off people hatch them.Ive seen more fail,ive also seen people fail hatching own eggs.

Back
Top Bottom