Mandarin Duck and Wood Duck Pre-sale

I'm late seeing this post, do you have any Mandarin Ducks left available? Thanks! Crystal Cell: 425-830-4471
Hi, my friend has some mandarins available in north nj …they hatched in late july (this year 2023) and her buyer fell through (she hatches a few broods every year)…if you’re within driving distance message me. In person/cash only …I don’t think she would want to ship. And the mandarins are such nervous ducks anyhow… I got all my mandarins from her.

I have a number of Mandarin ducks and wood ducks available. They're all standard color but very good quality. Some of the mandarins may be split to white as I hatched four white ducklings from my standard colored pairs this year.
My birds are all very good quality and have a large roomy pen. The wood ducks are all toe clipped or seamless metal banded.
Birds can be picked up in South Dakota or shipped USPS come fall when it cools off.
Prices are $200 a pair plus shipping for both species. Please reply here or PM me if you're interested and want to be added to my list. Include contact info in case I can't reach you on here.
Thanks!
View attachment 3581125View attachment 3581124View attachment 3581123
View attachment 3581126View attachment 3581130View attachment 3581127View attachment 3581131View attachment 3581132View attachment 3581135View attachment 3581134

Waterfowl Sale and Disposal Permit Number :
MBPER004270

Do you have any left and are you selling female mandarins separate or as pairs only? My female passed away unexpectedly and now my drake is all by himself. Trying to find him a new companion. I tried to send you a message directly but couldn’t figure out how.

I have breeders and can do hatching egg or juvenile pre-sale again if anyone is interested!

Back
Top Bottom