Mandarin Duck Eggs — Did I Get Scammed?

Hey there my name is ***** I'm a **-year-old ************
This is a public forum, so it's probably best not to post personal information. It's helpful to know that the seller scammed you too, but details like your age are none of our business ;)

You can go back and edit your post, if you want to remove it (look for a button that says "edit" at the bottom of your post. It's usually available for about 24 hours after you make the post.)

This is a public forum, so it's probably best not to post personal information. It's helpful to know that the seller scammed you too, but details like your age are none of our business ;)

You can go back and edit your post, if you want to remove it (look for a button that says "edit" at the bottom of your post. It's usually available for about 24 hours after you make the post.)
I like that idea NatJ 👍

This seller is still apparently selling items on eBay, though does not have any current listings for "Mandarin duck" eggs. I remember seeing the username when I was idly looking at hatching eggs.

Sellers like this are one reason that I will not leave feedback based solely on how well the eggs are packaged and whether they were sent promptly.

This is extremely unacceptable and people need to be taught lessons about scamming people they should actually put in the work instead of scamming people for their hard earned money 300$!?? That’s not chump change to just be throwing around I would definitely do something serious about this this is ridiculous to do to someone😡

Please please don't buy eggs from ANYONE in the future unless you have investigated them well.

Find me and I'll do the dirty work for you.
Sorry you got scammed. Don't make the same mistake twice.
I have a bit more context as to why you thought I had the wrong kind of quail now. There are charlatans out here on the Internet. I lost my life savings to a scammer once.

I ordered 3x6 Mandarin eggs from grandmalulu on ebay @ $300+ per Order in June 2021

The eggs arrived from Fort Scott, Kansas and I was elated cause that was going to be the first time hatching Mandarin Ducks ... 1) none of the eggs hatched as they all had completely destroyed Air Cells but ... I also had some Welsh Harlequin eggs in another incubator and as I was candling them (they were all fertile and developing) I realized that ... my Mandarin eggs looked just like my Welsh Harlequin eggs, as in identical!

I contacted the Seller of the 'fake Mandarin eggs' and was told that I'd previously left 'positive reviews' on these items and that I was simply vengeful because I didn't know how to operate an incubator!!! {paraphrasing}

So I left a followup review on my previous reviews in an attempt to warn people about the scam, shortly thereafter ebay sent me an email and asked for me to rewrite my reviews as the Seller of the 'FAKE MANDARIN EGGS' found my reviews offensive! ... I didn't change my reviews so ebay simply deleted them!

My bad review for this scamming low-life was not the only one that was deleted at the time! You should not buy or sell to this &%$#@ as bed reviews for this individual as a buyer confirm! I did not get my money back either :(

Bought some Mandarin Duck eggs @ Pre-Auction on eBay in January, they arrived from Kentucky yesterday and went into the incubator this morning …
🫣 if all works out well, we are expecting baby Mandarin Ducks on/around May 19th … man, we are as excited as we are terrified … we do not doubt that these are Mandarin Duck eggs BUT I’ve never ever known anyone personally who’s been able to hatch these eggs, so … 🥵

Thank you all for your input. I was very suspicious and now I’m just bummed out. I bought these off of eBay and I’ve contacted the seller— hopefully they just sent me the wrong eggs by mistake… If not, I’ll do everything I can to get my money back.
From a former 'Post Master Relief', Mail fraud is a felony, and the Post Office takes it seriously.

Bought some Mandarin Duck eggs @ Pre-Auction on eBay in January, they arrived from Kentucky yesterday and went into the incubator this morning …
🫣 if all works out well, we are expecting baby Mandarin Ducks on/around May 19th … man, we are as excited as we are terrified … we do not doubt that these are Mandarin Duck eggs BUT I’ve never ever known anyone personally who’s been able to hatch these eggs, so … 🥵
Did any of those eggs hatch? If so, can you let me know the seller? I live in KY and would like to buy some mandarin eggs next year possibly

Back
Top Bottom