Mandarin ducks, 1 drake and 2 hens in Connecticut

Duck-duck-goose

Chirping
Sep 11, 2018
My Mandarin duck pair gave birth to 5 beautiful babies this summer. 1 white Male, 1 normal color male and 3 grey females 20191003_142629.jpg 20190829_122659.jpg 20190630_082205.jpg . I have to sell 3 of them, so I have for sale 1 normal colored Male and two normal colored females. I am located in the New Haven area of Connecticut. I will not ship as I have no experience with sending birds. I am not selling any of the white birds but I believe there is a possibility of these birds bearing white offspring, depending on their breeding partner. I am asking 60$ each for them. I am not a professional breeder but this was my first time raising mandarin ducklings. The hen sat the eggs and I took them at hatching and raised them in a brooder, they have been healthy since birth. Mama sat 6 eggs, 5 hatched and thrived.

Hi duck-duck-goose, I'm located in CT near the RI border. I recently lost my male White Mandarin and am left with a lone White hen. I was going to post her for sale but saw your post first and figured I'd ask if you'd be interested in her with you being somewhat close. Are you in the market for one?

hi I am interested in maybe a trio I live in Ohio and was wondering if I could have them shipped and get a few more pictures of the parents

yeah how much do you think a pair would cost to be shipped I am located in Ohio
@sherbartz
@sherbartz
@sherbartz
There are several people that sell mandarins in Ohio, marysmandies.com (Dayton, OH) and buckeyebirds.com in Mansfield, OH if one of these are close enough to pick up birds, then you save having them shipped.

Back
Top Bottom