Mandarin hatching eggs???

Quote:
I was wondering about that. I lost touch with him about 12-15 years back and just hadnt heard anyone speak of him or see his ads in years. Figured something bad must have happened. Thats' why I said if he's even with us still... Hate to hear that, he was a real asset to the waterfowl world.

Also, no do not use efowl, all that is ,is a on line broker site where you pay a fortune for them to sell you another breeders birds, same with any on line hatchery or the like. Just find a good private breeder and buy direct this fall $45- $60 will buy them all day long depending on the breeder.

Quote:
I was wondering about that. I lost touch with him about 12-15 years back and just hadnt heard anyone speak of him or see his ads in years. Figured something bad must have happened. Thats' why I said if he's even with us still... Hate to hear that, he was a real asset to the waterfowl world.

Also, no do not use efowl, all that is ,is a on line broker site where you pay a fortune for them to sell you another breeders birds, same with any on line hatchery or the like. Just find a good private breeder and buy direct this fall $45- $60 will buy them all day long depending on the breeder.

Thank you everyone. Have a great weekend.

Back
Top Bottom