Manna pro products

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by joe17, Aug 19, 2010.

1. joe17

joe17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana
    Tsc offers bags of manna pro and they have gamebird/ show feed and show conditioner. What age can I feed these feeds? They say feed the gamebird/ show feed as a starter and grower. What age is that? I think the show conditioner is for matured birds? Thanks!

2. featherbaby

featherbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL 32210
    I feed a little bit of this mixed in with applesauce to my 3-1/2 old silkies almost every night as a treat. They do a perfect imitation of a shark feeding frenzy! They love it! Also, I think they grew quicker and look more like an adult at this age since I've used this 24% protein crumble.

3. joe17

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana
    you mixed the conditioner or the gamebird/ show feed?

4. featherbaby

featherbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL 32210
    I used just the Gamebird/Showbird feed and mix it with applesauce. I get it at Tractor Supply.

I don't know what the conditioner would do for them, do you?

5. joe17

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana
    The conditioner is what you feed before a show to get them in the best condition possible. I wish the gamebird came in bigger bags!

6. Santa Walt

Santa Walt Out Of The Brooder

Jul 8, 2010
    I have used the Manna Pro Gamebird food for guineas, but I found it a lot cheaper at Rural King, if you have one in your area. I got it for $2.99 there but Tractor Supply was $4.99. If you have a Rural King nearby, I find almost everything is cheaper from them.

7. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    I use their gamebird feed alternately or mixed with the Trip-L-Duty. I also use their Calf-Manna mixed in as a conditioner- wonderful stuff!! Has instructions for the use with poultry.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by