Sponsored Post MannaPro šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£ - Nurture Right 360 Incubator

Pics
šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£

View attachment 3005051
Manna Pro Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is equipped with step by step instructions to take the worry out of virtually any hatching process. This incubator makes at-home hatching a pleasant experience and also supports high hatch rates! Manna Pro is selecting ONE winner, so donā€™t miss your chance to win! To enter to win your VERY OWN Nurture Right 360 incubator please follow the steps below :

ā€¢ Follow @mannaprohomestead on Instagram
ā€¢ Follow Manna Pro Homestead on Facebook
ā€¢ Comment below on why we should chose you as our winner!

Submissions end 3/31/2022!!
I am just starting out as a chicken mama and would love an incubator to hatch some eggs and grow my flock šŸ’œ

Okay, I am following Manna Pro on Instagram and FB. :) I would love to try this incubator and share results with friends, family and my online community. I like my current incubator and have had good results, but I think it has some hot/cool spots and I would be interested in comparing with other brands. I have heard and read good things about the NR360. I also like the clear viewing top. My incubator only has two small viewing windows, and it would be fun if my two young kids and I could all view the hatching eggs together. It's such an amazing experience.

Last edited:
šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£

View attachment 3005051
Manna Pro Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is equipped with step by step instructions to take the worry out of virtually any hatching process. This incubator makes at-home hatching a pleasant experience and also supports high hatch rates! Manna Pro is selecting ONE winner, so donā€™t miss your chance to win! To enter to win your VERY OWN Nurture Right 360 incubator please follow the steps below :

We'd love one to allow our very curious kiddos to see the process of a chick hatching. We also are working on expanding our current fowl flock and would love one to do so. ā¤ļø

Chose me please, for the reason that my current Nurture Right 360 is the best incubator Iā€™ve owned. Recently the control board went partially out but the incubator is still usable. Iā€™d love to feature a fully functioning one on my Youtube channel:

I would love to win such an amazing incubator!! I have used a basic styrofoam incubator to hatch. Hand turning, keeping tabs on temp and humidity. But this incubator has more ease of use. Iā€™ve enjoyed hatching and then selling the chicks (keeping a few of the cutest ones, bc well..they are cute!) for fun as there isnā€™t really any profit in selling mixed breed chicks. So, My styrofoam incubator taught me a lot about hatching and my hatch rates improved, but the Nurture Right will a great step up!

šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£

View attachment 3005051

Hi. I'm local to NC and we just recently got into chickens. My 11 year old finally had the courage to hold biddies. He is wanting to get an incubator and learn to hatch and raise his own flock for school/educational purposes. He is homeschooled. He has named every chicken we have here now. I feel like this would be a great learning experience for him and something he would absolutely love. Thank you for the chance!!

Iā€™ve tried several incubators with little luck. I spend a good deal on manna pro products (Iā€™m sure lots of us do! Lol). It would just be real neat to win it but I wanna give a HUGE shout out in advanced to whomever wins!! Itā€™ll be a fun and exciting hatching season when somebody gets their new incubator!

Back
Top Bottom