Sponsored Post MannaPro 🐣GIVEAWAY ALERT🐣 - Nurture Right 360 Incubator

I love NR360s! I may very well be the Nurture Right incubator's biggest cheerleader and I could really use a newer model to keep offering advice to those new to using the incubator! View attachment 3005194

I've been sharing experiences with others in this thread for almost 3 years now! View attachment 3005201
Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!
🙋‍♀️ I'm a NR360 and @CluckNDoodle convert!!

Right out of the gate, my first time using an incubator ever, (but I'm not new to chickens) I got a 90% success rate using 22 eggs from my own flock. Then I quickly ordered eggs through the mail.
Received 11 eggs that looked like they had been used in a football game....completely detached air cells, saddle air cells, even some cracks. I gently patched the cracks, set all 11 and got 7 live chicks. This bator is awesome!!
So is Andrea.

Love this incubator! Good luck to everyone entering! (No social media for me, life is better without it, just saying! Lol) @CluckNDoodle should get perks from the company just for how many have been bought based on the Nurture Right 360 thread here on BYC! Haha!
Right?!
They should seriously be paying her as their spokeswoman!

Last edited:
🙋‍♀️ I'm a NR360 and @CluckNDoodle convert!!

Right out of the gate, my first time using an incubator ever (but I'm not new to chickens) I got a 90% success rate using 22 eggs from my own flock, then a I quickly ordered eggs through the mail.
Received 11 eggs that looked like they had been used in a football game....completely detached air cells, saddle air cells, even some cracks. I gently patched the cracks, set all 11 and got 7 live chicks. This bator is awesome!!
So is Andrea.

Right?!
They should seriously be paying her as their spokeswoman!

LOL! Now you're just making me blush.
blush.gif
I'll be excited for whoever wins because that just means I get to talk to another person about incubating! lol
celebrate.gif

With all of the hype of the NR360 I was looking into getting one anyway, but the cost was always prohibitive. I know that you get what you pay for, and the NR360 is a very high quality product. I just do not have the funds right now. I am using a "cheap chinese yellowbator" for hatching and it doesn't hold temps worth anything. But it all I can afford.. I do not skimp when it comes to chick starter, though. Manna Pro all the way.

Random question but: can people outside of the US enter?
Wondering this also!! I’m from Canada and would love to enter
🐣GIVEAWAY ALERT🐣

View attachment 3005051
Manna Pro Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is equipped with step by step instructions to take the worry out of virtually any hatching process. This incubator makes at-home hatching a pleasant experience and also supports high hatch rates! Manna Pro is selecting ONE winner, so don’t miss your chance to win! To enter to win your VERY OWN Nurture Right 360 incubator please follow the steps below :

• Follow @mannaprohomestead on Instagram
• Follow Manna Pro Homestead on Facebook
• Comment why we should chose you as our winner!
can we enter this is we’re from Canada?? Would love to enter but most giveaways only allow US residents to enter:(

Hi y'all,
My littler siblings and I are so excited to enter this contest and would totally love to win this fantastic incubator. We have been looking into getting an incubator but the Nurture Right 360 was just a little too expensive for us. We thought we were just going to have to buy one of those cheap china made incubators that kill most of your eggs but we saw this and knew it was the perfect opportunity for us to have a chance to get a high quality incubator. Hatching some baby chicks and ducks would be a great family project for us. We have hatched baby chicks under a broody hen before, and after the first eggs hatched she got so excited that she abandoned the rest of her clutch and the baby eggs died. 😭An incubator could solve this problem for us as well.

Thank you Manna Pro for hosting this awesome contest! GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!

I have been wanting to get a good incubator for a while but being a broke college student I couldn’t afford anything at the time. I have seven younger siblings and almost all of them love chickens as much as I do. The little ones are also homeschooled, so an incubator like the Nature Right 360 would be a great learning experience for them! One of my younger sisters recently got into raising ducks and wants to hatch her own duck eggs, so my family could use the Nature Right 360 for both!
Thank you Manna Pro setting this up!!!

Love this incubator! Good luck to everyone entering! (No social media for me, life is better without it, just saying! Lol) @CluckNDoodle should get perks from the company just for how many have been bought based on the Nurture Right 360 thread here on BYC! Haha!
Haha, yeah, that's why I chose to buy mine!

Followed both. 👍
I think i should have the incubator because I’ve always wanted to see chicks hatch right before my eyes! I can only close my eyes and imagine while other people go on and on about how awesome it is! Plus, I’d be adding more chickens to my flock!! 😁

Back
Top Bottom