Sponsored Post MannaPro šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£ - Nurture Right 360 Incubator

šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£

View attachment 3005051
Manna Pro Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is equipped with step by step instructions to take the worry out of virtually any hatching process. This incubator makes at-home hatching a pleasant experience and also supports high hatch rates! Manna Pro is selecting ONE winner, so donā€™t miss your chance to win! To enter to win your VERY OWN Nurture Right 360 incubator please follow the steps below :

ā€¢ Follow @mannaprohomestead on Instagram
ā€¢ Follow Manna Pro Homestead on Facebook
ā€¢ Comment why we should chose you as our winner!

Unfortunately I donā€™t have instagram or Facebook šŸ˜¢

Followed!

I need an incubator because I hatch eggs multiple times every year under a broody. The problem with not having an incubator is that the broody could possibly fail at one point and give up, leaving her nest. Having an incubator will be handy because I could save the lives of dozens of chicks!

This is such a great giveaway! Followed on both Facebook and Instagram. Iā€™m entering with the hopes to win so we can start our backyard flock with hatching eggs from healthy, small breeders.

We tried starting a backyard flock last summer and it ended with a lot of heartbreak. We got a couple chicks from a farm store and then I planned on growing our flock with a few other breeds from people on Craigslist. I found some breeds of birds I was interested in from a small farm and brought a couple home. Turns out, I brought home sick birds. All of our flock had respiratory infections and it was a slow, painful process of trying to get them better with zero success.

I would love to win this incubator so we can start off growing our flock on a much better note. It would be so fun to have my daughters be able to be involved in the hatching process and watch them as they learn and love on new baby chicks. Thanks for the consideration!

Are you supposed to post your reason for entering here, like on this post, or are you supposed to post it on one of their social media accounts? Iā€™m a bit confused with how this contest works.
Follow MannaPro on both Facebook and Instagram, then post, in THIS thread, why you think you should win the incubator.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom