Many Little Hands Farm

It's so sweet seeing all of these old pictures. All of the chicks have grown up, and I'm hatching out plenty of their chicks now. The dogs have grown up much too fast(teeny-tiny Oak is now pushing 80 pounds and about 3 feet tall...). Owl is still my favorite. And seeing these pictures is so sad... so many of them have passed on or moved on to other homes, in fact, I only have 2 of the bantams(I've added more, but I only have the original roo and one hen). I guess it would have been better to start off this spiel with "It's so bittersweet" but I'm glad I've looked back through and glad that I ever posted them in the first place.

P.S. I'm totally not crying 👍

It's so sweet seeing all of these old pictures. All of the chicks have grown up, and I'm hatching out plenty of their chicks now. The dogs have grown up much too fast(teeny-tiny Oak is now pushing 80 pounds and about 3 feet tall...). Owl is still my favorite. And seeing these pictures is so sad... so many of them have passed on or moved on to other homes, in fact, I only have 2 of the bantams(I've added more, but I only have the original roo and one hen). I guess it would have been better to start off this spiel with "It's so bittersweet" but I'm glad I've looked back through and glad that I ever posted them in the first place.

P.S. I'm totally not crying 👍

I’d love to see pictures of your latest birds Curled Toes resembles my ‘Salmon Faverolles’. Air-quoted because the feed store labels haven’t exactly been accurate so far, so she might be something else!

Back
Top Bottom