Many people getting lay-offs yet?

The 777 drop was only the 17th worse day in the market. The next day it popped back up again as people started smelling bargains and began to buy again.

It is not until layoffs hit massive levels that I'll start really worrying. I am hearing them anecdotally, but the unemployment level is still only 7%.

For now avoid getting into more debt (It is still being offered to lots of people.) Don't jump ships unless there is another ship to board and keep on keepin on.....

Is anyone hearing more layoffs really?

I work in human services also, or should I say I did. I work in a home with MR + MH clients. We had a change in our house by having awake overnights I could not do that because of my sons special needs. I worked 43.5 hours a week. I worked from Tuesday at 3pm to Wedneday 8am and Friday 2pm to Saturday 4:30pm. My DH can not help him with his homework, he has no idea how to do it and my DS is only in second grade. I now am what they call a float, I may work 15 hours a week where houses need me, but we lost our health insurance and my son takes meds for Seizures. So I will be looking for something else, soon. I guess it's my time to ask for help from the state.

Back
Top Bottom