Map of potential chicken sitters

I am confused though as to why many people are having trouble. Does anyone have any idea? If there's a setting that I need to change for this, I will be happy to do it.

I think a user must be signed-in to Google before the map options will appear.

Last edited:
Hello everybody. I also added my location to the map. Chicken sitter available in Garner NC and surrounding areas.

Okay, SusanD, I added you to the map! Looks like we have 54 possible chicken sitters so far! This is becoming a great resource. :)

I'm on the map but haven't needed any help. There is someone on the map who lives near me, but that person hasn't asked either. I hadn't thought to send a PM introducing myself, so I will do that. Thank you for bringing this up, aart!

As long as strict biosecurity measures are followed, this is an excellent resource!

I'm on the map but haven't needed any help. There is someone on the map who lives near me, but that person hasn't asked either. I hadn't thought to send a PM introducing myself, so I will do that. Thank you for bringing this up, aart!

As long as strict biosecurity measures are followed, this is an excellent resource!
I certainly would want to establish an ongoing relationship way before even considering asking someone onto my property to care for my animals.

I certainly would want to establish an ongoing relationship way before even considering asking someone onto my property to care for my animals.

Absolutely! I definitely wouldn't want that and wouldn't want to go to someone else's chickens before establishing a positive ongoing relationship either.

We've never had to go out of town together, but it's always a remote possibility. I also think it would be nice to potentially have someone to trade experience with in person. Thank you again for bringing this up!

Back
Top Bottom