Maple Cave****Take your time Sarain! Maple Cave story!

TinyBeaks

Crowing
5 Years
Mar 26, 2014
Watching the ducklings
Maple Cave****Take your time Sarain!

Chapter 1:
Sarain's capture!

Ella, a blonde haired, brown eyed, short haired,and tall twenty-nine year old girl, was on a mission, “I will get those shape shifters!” She yelled, her first stop was Sarain and Winter.

Sarain, a brown haired, blue eyed, Shoulder-length haired, and short sixteen year old girl, was in her room with, her sister Winter. Winter was a brown haired blue eyes, Long haired, twelve year old girl, and short.

“ Winter, she's here!” Sarain yelled, just then Ella and about a dozen soldiers came in.

Before they knew it, Sarain and Winter were handcuffed and thrown in a car! “Who are you?” Sarain asked.

“I'm Ella queen of the animal magic!” Ella answered. Sarain laughed turned into a wolf, broke the cuffs and windows and jumped out! She ran so fast Ella couldn't catch up.

“SARAIN!” Winter yelled.

“Sarain huh? I am gonna get Sarain, she'll come after you.” Ella said.

Winter! I need to get Winter! Sarain thought. I''ll get you to Maple Cave, once I figure out where that's gonna be!

“Take your time Sarain!” Winter yelled, “ I'll never fight against you!”

“ Shut up child!” Ella yelled.

“My name is Winter!” Winter yelled.

“Winter huh? Does your mom hate you?” Ella asked.

Winter growled, “ Want to see My wolf?”

“ Winter, you haven't developed a wolf yet, sorry.” Ella said.

When they got to Ella's destination, it was a prison! “Now Winter, where is your friend Autumn?” Ella laughed, she got a surprising look from Winter, “There's a REAL Autumn?” Winter's cheeks turned red, her eyes watered, her mouth quivered. “Where is Autumn, Winter?”

“Autumn is in our house, she lives with us, her family died.” Winter said, this was in fact the truth, and Ella could tell.

“Bring guards to go find Autumn!” Ella yelled, “Where's Spring and Summer?” Winter had the same reaction. “Where are Spring and Summer?”

“They are like Autumn, Autumn's sisters actually, they live with us too!” Winter said

Before she knew it, Winter got three cell mates, Autumn, Spring, and Summer.

Last edited:
Maple Cave****Take your time Sarain!

Chapter 1:
Sarain's capture!

Ella, a blonde haired, brown eyed, short haired,and tall twenty-nine year old girl, was on a mission, “I will get those shape shifters!” She yelled, her first stop was Sarain and Winter.

Sarain, a brown haired, blue eyed, Shoulder-length haired, and short sixteen year old girl, was in her room with, her sister Winter. Winter was a brown haired blue eyes, Long haired, twelve year old girl, and short.

“ Winter, she's here!” Sarain yelled, just then Ella and about a dozen soldiers came in.

Before they knew it, Sarain and Winter were handcuffed and thrown in a car! “Who are you?” Sarain asked.

“I'm Ella queen of the animal magic!” Ella answered. Sarain laughed turned into a wolf, broke the cuffs and windows and jumped out! She ran so fast Ella couldn't catch up.

“SARAIN!” Winter yelled.

“Sarain huh? I am gonna get Sarain, she'll come after you.” Ella said.

Winter! I need to get Winter! Sarain thought. I''ll get you to Maple Cave, once I figure out where that's gonna be!

“Take your time Sarain!” Winter yelled, “ I'll never fight against you!”

“ Shut up child!” Ella yelled.

“My name is Winter!” Winter yelled.

“Winter huh? Does your mom hate you?” Ella asked.

Winter growled, “ Want to see My wolf?”

“ Winter, you haven't developed a wolf yet, sorry.” Ella said.

When they got to Ella's destination, it was a prison! “Now Winter, where is your friend Autumn?” Ella laughed, she got a surprising look from Winter, “There's a REAL Autumn?” Winter's cheeks turned red, her eyes watered, her mouth quivered. “Where is Autumn, Winter?”

“Autumn is in our house, she lives with us, her family died.” Winter said, this was in fact the truth, and Ella could tell.

“Bring guards to go find Autumn!” Ella yelled, “Where's Spring and Summer?” Winter had the same reaction. “Where are Spring and Summer?”

“They are like Autumn, Autumn's sisters actually, they live with us too!” Winter said

Before she knew it, Winter got three cell mates, Autumn, Spring, and Summer.

Chapter 2: The Strange New Prisoner

The next morning, A new person was thrown into a cell. She had Blonde Hair and brown eyes, long hair and looked about twelve. Oddly enough, Ella cheeks were streaked with tears and when she tried to talk she didn't have her voice. The prisoners cheeks were streaked with tears also, and she had a bruise on her right knee and a scrape on her face. She didn't talk and just sat in the cell staring at Winter.

"Are you winter?" She asked. Ella turned around, maybe her voice wasn't gone after all.

She yelled with all her force, " Naomi, don't talk!"

"You don't rule my life any more, you Idiotic Physco!" The person Ella called Naomi yelled.

"I didn't want to, but you gave me no choice!" Ella yelled as another tear fell down her face. " Naomi, I I..."

"I'm Sorry! I'm Sorry!" Naomi said in a mimicking voice, then she returned to her normal voice, "YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME!"

Ella gasped. "If you don't mind, I'm trying to read!" Winter yelled.

"What is that?" Ella asked pointing to an envelope. Immediately, Winter grabbed matches set the envelope and letter on fire and threw them out the window.

"Take her into the machine!" Ella said.

"Merciless Evil Ella. I HATE YOU!" Naomi yelled.

"I wish I had raised a better daughter." Ella said in a high pitched tone.​

"That's it!" Naomi yelled and turned into a wolf trying her hardest to break the bars.

As fast as possible, a guard swooped down by Naomi and smacked her on the head.Then, grabbed Winter and brought her out of the room.

In the next room, Winter was hooked up to a machine and it made her head pound, she held her head as the pain got worse and she fell to the ground. The pain pounded and got worse and worse Winter almost passed out, "I'll do what ever you want1" she yelled, "I. GIVE .UP!"

Last edited:
Chapter 2: The Strange New Prisoner

The next morning, A new person was thrown into a cell. She had Blonde Hair and brown eyes, long hair and looked about twelve. Oddly enough, Ella cheeks were streaked with tears and when she tried to talk she didn't have her voice. The prisoners cheeks were streaked with tears also, and she had a bruise on her right knee and a scrape on her face. She didn't talk and just sat in the cell staring at Winter.

"Are you winter?" She asked. Ella turned around, maybe her voice wasn't gone after all.

She yelled with all her force, " Naomi, don't talk!"

"You don't rule my life any more, you Idiotic Physco!" The person Ella called Naomi yelled.

"I didn't want to, but you gave me no choice!" Ella yelled as another tear fell down her face. " Naomi, I I..."

"I'm Sorry! I'm Sorry!" Naomi said in a mimicking voice, then she returned to her normal voice, "YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME!"

Ella gasped. "If you don't mind, I'm trying to read!" Winter yelled.

"What is that?" Ella asked pointing to an envelope. Immediately, Winter grabbed matches set the envelope and letter on fire and threw them out the window.

"Take her into the machine!" Ella said.

"Merciless Evil Ella. I HATE YOU!" Naomi yelled.

"I wish I had raised a better daughter." Ella said in a high pitched tone.​

"That's it!" Naomi yelled and turned into a wolf trying her hardest to break the bars.​

As fast as possible, a guard swooped down by Naomi and smacked her on the head.Then, grabbed Winter and brought her out of the room.

In the next room, Winter was hooked up to a machine and it made her head pound, she held her head as the pain got worse and she fell to the ground. The pain pounded and got worse and worse Winter almost passed out, "I'll do what ever you want!" she yelled, "I. GIVE .UP!"

Chapter 3: Winter's regrets

Ella smiled and turned of the machine, " Now was that so hard?"​

"Don't push it darling!" Winter said glaring at Ella.​

"First, what did the letter say?"​

Winter hesitated, then looked at the machine and answered, " It said, My dearest sister,"

"Continue!"​

"I have found Maple Cave, it is splishy and splashy."

"Someone right this down." Ella yelled. Quickly, one of the guards obeyed.​

" The lake darling, we can roam free as dolphins in the lake!" Winter sighed, "That's all."​

" Good girl!" Ella said and turned the machine on high, " I don't need you any more!"​

Winter fell to the ground holding her head. She let go trying to get the straps off, they wouldn't budge!​

Ella giggled, " Don't push it darling! I can make it higher!"​

Winter held her head again, quickly letting go of the straps,​
" I knew you would do this! THAT INFORMATION AS FALSE!" The truth is, it wasn't, but Ella didn't know that!

Ella gasped and turned the machine higher, Winter shrieked and squealed. Trying to forget the pain. "YOU NEED ME!"​

Ella laughed, " I don't need Anyone!"​

Winter shook as the pain filled her body,​
she screamed for a while, lost her voice and immediately regretted screaming. Something shook in the bushes, Sarain, in wolf form, broke the window and chewed off Winter's bands. Ella shrieked as Sarain came towards her.

" Regret yourself, yet?" Sarain asked. Ella squealed as she backed up hitting into many things.​

"I don't ever regret anything!" Ella said.​

Winter lay on the ground, weakened by the pain.​
She was coming close to closing her eyes, when Sarain came to help.

(( This is Maple Cave:
))

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom