Marans/Faverolles/Ameraucana eggs FS in Texas- P/U or ship?

pasofinofarm

NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX
13 Years
Mar 22, 2007
Near Houston, TX
OK I guess I am the only one who's chickens are turned on by cold weather:D

Have available now:

1 doz plus Golden Cuckoo Marans eggs $60

1/2 doz plus Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs $15

1/2 doz plus Salmon Faverolle eggs $15

Shipping is $15.

Please know your weather conditions before buying. I will ship all extras collected also... this could wind up being great or not but you will get them if they are laid.

Pictures of birds and eggs on this thread https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=100261

Post sold and which breed here and PM me for paypal info.

Also have some chicks for local pickup and if these eggs are not gone Monday they will go in the 'bator... Please save me from myself:D

Last edited:
Sold Faverolles...I might regret this once I stop to think about it.
wink.png

ETA:
hmm.png
unless Sarah got to them before me. I can't tell which ones she was after.
tongue.png

Last edited:
Sold .... I'll take 2 sets of Ameracauna's ... they are beautiful birds!!!!
I have an empty bator that's very lonely.
tongue.png

Hi M@M,

I wish I had two sets of Ameraucana eggs to send you. They seem to be the only ones affected by the cold. Of course they could turn on like crazy any minute so if you can hold out till late next week I can send you at least one set and maybe more... any chance I can interest you in the salmon favs?

Quote:
Nah, I was lamenting the fact that the check I get in the mail every month from a part time job is *late* this month and I couldn't get them.

Maybe next time.

Sarah

After my current bator-full hatches (your salmon favs and MissPrissy's blue orps), I would love some of your Ameraucanas! I hope you'll keep us informed if you still have some layers still going strong after Christmas... mine are due Christmas day.

fl.gif
I'm praying for a good hatch, your birds are just beautiful!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom