March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

Quote:
where did you get the shrink wrapped bags from? Are they food grade? One of the things I am going to be making/selling are about 5 or 6 inches long. and 4 inches "tall"
I am going to have to see what the supplier the girls use has... But I am not heading down there again til Feb 15. They have been doing all the orders for me the last few weeks.

OHOHOH....what are you making?? Do tell!!
big_smile.png

not telling. You will see soon enough. I am going to try em out on you guys then put em up on Etsy. I just dont know which store to put them in yet

Rhett&SarahsMom :

Quote:
OHOHOH....what are you making?? Do tell!!
big_smile.png

not telling. You will see soon enough. I am going to try em out on you guys then put em up on Etsy. I just dont know which store to put them in yet​

Are you going to make those sinfull whoopy pies again?

Quote:
not telling. You will see soon enough. I am going to try em out on you guys then put em up on Etsy. I just dont know which store to put them in yet

those werent mine. Sorry. I dont think that I ma making fudge for this one though. But we will see how it goes.

if i dont sell them before hand, and please dont ask me to hold them.
i have some 4month old almost 5 m old
buff orps pullets only
102_0874.jpg

easter egger 1 pullet or 2 and a bunch of roo's
black australorps pullets only
mille fluer d'uccles pairs
102_0857.jpg

a sultan roo?
have a few feathered out polish that are all black i believe a pair, will need to take another look
, a buff silkie or 2 cant sex them.
if anyone is interested i also have a 4-5month old splash std cochin roo (does have some red in his wing feathers)
he i will bring if anyone is interested, and again if he doesnt sell at the swap on sunday

oh and i have crochet a few infant blankets, size for use in car seat, stroller bassinet type i may bring also if anyone is looking for that type of thing.
can show pics

Last edited:
Rhett&SarahsMom :

Quote:

those werent mine. Sorry. I dont think that I ma making fudge for this one though. But we will see how it goes.​

OHHH...ANOTHER Secret family recipe! I cannot wait!! I love the suspense!
wee.gif

Quote:
those werent mine. Sorry. I dont think that I ma making fudge for this one though. But we will see how it goes.

OHHH...ANOTHER Secret family recipe! I cannot wait!! I love the suspense!
wee.gif

No, not rolling that out. Yet.
These are just cute. And fun and yummy.
I am thinking of making some this weekend. Since we are going to be avoiding the cold(ah ha) and doing our taxes this weekend. Good times. Might toss some up on etsy. But still not sure what store to toss em on

Last edited:
As far as I know right now yes I am waiting to hear from Sue
not sure yet if I am bringing buttons and cortunix's I am having a hard time figuring out the henC from the males but 3 have started laying , just not sure how many are hen and how many are roos.
bottons are easy to tell but these ones right now all look alike lol.

Quote:
You have button quail? I've been looking for a pair or trio. I love those little guys (although one of the sounds the males make actually caused a guest sleeping in the same room with them to have a dream that she was on a life support machine... anyone who's had button quail know what sound I'm talking about.
lol.png
)

Back
Top Bottom