March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

Quote:
I am interested in a few A&M hens if you have them. I had bought some hatching eggs but unfortunately they didnt hatch for me, neither did the Jumbos I ordered
sad.png

I definitely have some
wink.png
The only problem is that they would be straight run at this point....they're still too young to tell the age
tongue.png
I could grab some of the "plumper" birds for you and hope that they were the females though.

Hey....spotted.....we will miss you! I will most definitely set some F&M soap aside for you!

Here is the link for the June 13th Keene Swap. I'll be forwarding it to Dana at Agway. I've got a few folks coming who want to set up horse tack for swapping, and a friend who has REAL Back Yard COWS....NO lie. I'm going to FORCE her to set up a display to show her set up...it is so awesome! I'm also going to invite Stonewall Farm...if other local farms want an invite PM me and I'll add you to the list and I'll send flyers out to them too.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=1614846#p1614846

We went to the Vermont Country Store today...kids tired.....but I got my Bennington Pottery FIX....and kids got their penny candy fix!

frow.gif

Last edited:
Too funny.. I was just at the Vermont Country Store today... I might have bumped into a fellow BYCer and not even known it!!

Anyway, I'm planning on coming to the Feb 22nd swap, and I'll be looking for a few good hens to bring home... or chicks.. or crafts..
wink.png

~Robin

Quote:

welcome-byc.gif
Robin
Welcome....I'll have 3 Olive Egger chicks for sale (Cuckoo Maran x Easter Eggers) we hatched them out last weekend. Straight run....but they all look girlie to me!

We were at VT country store around 3pm - 4pm!!

I sell soap at the swap....so I'll see you there!

Oh great! Sounds like a great mix!

I'll be getting some eggs to hatch later that week, but I have the fever and am getting impatient!

I was at the VCS probably around 2ish... small world!

SpottedCrow.. I love the rooster Tshirt!

Can't wait for the swap!

~Robin

anyone planning to order chicks this yr? i am thinking about it. thought if anyone was interested or not? what breeds?
i myself am looking for pullets speckled sussex, partridge rocks

still looking for hatching eggs, buff orps, std layer breeds

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom