March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

Quote:
Let me check around and see who has the best animals for the best price.
One guy I can hook you up with is rather expensive but has wonderfull Flemish. He is in Upton Mass.
Locally there are only a few flemish but Andrew may have a coupleof litters soon I will email him and see if Hula has had her babys yet. I will let you know.

thank you

Quote:
I will tell you the breeds I currently have coming but some are sold out for this hatch date. my original order was placed at the beginning of feb. I plan ahead big time. one breed is sold out for this year. houdan,porcelin d uucle, partridge rock pullet, self blue silkie,barnvelder pullet,white crested blue polish,salmon faverolle pullet,ameraucana pullet,turken pullet,black crested white polish, d uucle assortment.

Oh! Me, please!

I want Barnvelder and Speckled Sussex.

I'm not sure yet if I can make the March swap, but I'll try. It's a 2hr drive for me, but I appear to be obsessed at the moment!! My hubby thinks I've lost it and wishes I could turn my passions into money-making endeavors... particularly since I just was laid off!

Quote:
I will tell you the breeds I currently have coming but some are sold out for this hatch date. my original order was placed at the beginning of feb. I plan ahead big time. one breed is sold out for this year. houdan,porcelin d uucle, partridge rock pullet, self blue silkie,barnvelder pullet,white crested blue polish,salmon faverolle pullet,ameraucana pullet,turken pullet,black crested white polish, d uucle assortment.

Oh! Me, please!

I want Barnvelder and Speckled Sussex.

I'm not sure yet if I can make the March swap, but I'll try. It's a 2hr drive for me, but I appear to be obsessed at the moment!! My hubby thinks I've lost it and wishes I could turn my passions into money-making endeavors... particularly since I just was laid off!

Welcome to the recently laid off club
frow.gif

I am waiting on a Speckled Sussex from my barn owner. Cant wait!!
I am lucky that I have sales still going strong on the fudge etc. But the job search is awful.

Quote:
i should have enough,

I am not sure if I can make the swap.... if I cant can I just come pick them up @your house?
Tammy

Rhett&SarahsMom :

Welcome to the recently laid off club
frow.gif

I am waiting on a Speckled Sussex from my barn owner. Cant wait!!
I am lucky that I have sales still going strong on the fudge etc. But the job search is awful.

Thanks R&SMom... well, I don't know if "thanks" is the word, but ...

My chickens, chickies and eggs keep me happy!
tongue.png

Quote:
Thanks R&SMom... well, I don't know if "thanks" is the word, but ...

My chickens, chickies and eggs keep me happy!
tongue.png

I hear ya. I have been baking non stop to keep busy.
Silver lining. My dd has been sick all week. If I were still working both my dh and I would have had to take time off.

Tractor Supply wants to know if there is anything we specifically need for the 21 sts' swap?

1 gallon chick waterers
chick trays
feedtrays
goat needs
special horse needs
any special needed items
post your needs and wants here and they can have them ordered and ready for the swap
thanks !

Robin technically you are doing something that can make small amounts of money.
long term those little eggs soon turn to gold, 1 doz sold = 1 gallon of milk or a loaf of bread. plus if totally necessary chicken and dumplins.
chickens, ducks, geese can be a fortune in the making during hard times. .

Quote:
Gypsy,

true that! I already trade eggs for fresh homemade bread! And we're planning to make any future cockerals into meals. I've never been up to that before, but I have eggs in the bator and well, homegrown chicken has got to be so much better nutritionally than what we currently get in the store. Plus, I have large dreams for my garden this year.

As a side note, thanks for directing me to the swap outside from your table in the backroom (Feb). When I first got there, I made a beeline for the back of the store. I only saw quail, bunnies and a lone rooster in that back room and I literally held back tears. I drove my family 2hrs to get there and was so excited to add to my flock. My hubby says he saw the look on my face and told the children to stay away from me cuz I needed some space! I probably looked like a frightened child when I came up and asked you if anyone else was coming! Thanks for kindly showing me the way.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom