March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

Quote:
Nope, believe it or not, the white on the chest and face in normal for our mink. If you look them up in a book, you will find it is part of the identifying characteristics.

OMG, Faverolle, your dogs are gorgeous! Where were you around Christmas when I was looking for a pup for my hubby.
We lost our old GSD just before Thanksgiving, and really wanted to try to get another. She was so loyal, almost to fault. We miss her.
We ended up rescueing a 3/4 GSD pup.

Quote:
Hmmm, probably out somewhere buying more chickens,lol.

How old was your GSD when it died? I had one I had to put down a couple years ago that really upset me. I never thought I would have another GSD that acted the same and that I would become so attached to but I did. It's the darker one in my pics.

Thanks for the nice comment!

Last edited:
Marina was 9. She had hip troubles and all, so she did live longer than we thought. Her brother (from another litter), who a friend of ours has, is still alive and is a year older.
Anyway, we love our new mix pup. She definately looks like she is all GSD.
Didn't mean to hijack this thread.
Back to the chickens....
Anyone going to be selling some Americauna pullets, Russian Orloff Roo, or a golden phoenix roo?

I'm hoping to be there I'm suppose to meet someone there to pick up some mille fleur eggs but the lady who said she had the egg also said her hens aren't laying at the moment but maybe someone will have some or have some mille fleur chicks .. I'm keeping my fingers crossed

I have this horrid fear that I'm going to go up and there won't be any chickies for me. I've been looking at ordering online but I only need 4, not 25. I don't want to be heartbroken
hmm.png

This is insanely stressful but I'm ridiculously excited.

HI, I" m new to the chicken world but am hooked on silkies. I only have two and I am looking to purchase either chicks or young hens. Can anyone tell me where the Boston Poultry show is going to be held? It use to be in Holliston, Mass but, I heard last year that it will no longer be in the field it has been in for years. Also, I will take a ride up to Milford, NH on 3/21/09. Can you tell me where in this town the swap will be? Thanks

Sherrydeane, I raised 2 speckled sussex. Thay are wonderful and beautifulThey are so friendly. They now live on a farm close to my house as I let them free range and one neighbor did not appreciate them in his yard. They always came running when they saw me. I think this breed is great. They lay jumbo brown eggs.

Thanks Tony, I'll be there. Is there anyone that has white silkies for sale? I have no silkies to swap. I am still building my flock. I would love a white but, would be interested ain any color.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom