March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

yes on the 28th and

welcome-byc.gif

LOL Tony, There is a thread for Chichester on here.
I have a date book already filled up till june with swaps.
this is going to be a busy productive year for raising and selling birds.
as more people understand the benifits there is going to be a huge call for the animals we have and their egglings.

Just an FYI
I have gotten my permits in the mail for Pheasant, Partridge and Quail.
As soon as I get the runs in and inspected I will be activly breeding and raising thesebeautiful birds.

The only part I am disliking is having to have names and address of buyers.
I totally understand the concept but I still dislike it.

gypsy, 7 of your babies made it to the hatcher. due mon. I am trying it in an egg carton. stayed up till after 3am to make sure I did not have any temp spikes. will let you know how I make out.

Quote:
I sent you a message, asking to be added. Do you know how soon we can expect to receive the newsletter? Thanks very much!

Quote:
I sent you a message, asking to be added. Do you know how soon we can expect to receive the newsletter? Thanks very much!

did you email or pm me your email address, i think you did, i think i sent it, let me go look, i will send it again, i wonder if i am ending up in spam mailboxes??

Quote:

did you email or pm me your email address, i think you did, i think i sent it, let me go look, i will send it again, i wonder if i am ending up in spam mailboxes??

just sent another, first one went out to you yesterday

Quote:
YEAH!!!! glad to hearit and cant wait t o see pics

the one yellow chick is starting to show barring inthe wings, and is getting the color of almost partridge, so I know the gold lace cochin roo was the papa of this here hatch.

Quote:

just sent another, first one went out to you yesterday

i PM you yesterday. i just got a newsletter from you today. i also checked my spam folder---nothing in there. BUT Fairpoint is my DSL provider and they've had problems delivering email sometimes. I have added you to my safe list so i should be able to get your newsletters now. Thank you for trying again to send it.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom