March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

How old Gypsy? Male or female? Shots, fixed? We needs details here woman, details
lau.gif

8 or 9 months old, psydo heat, not spayed, and has a voucher for spay. female of course.
not had shots as yet, basic shots covered with the spay voucher,
super kid friendly. totall fruit loop.

forgot to mention her paws are 4x4, (polydactile) and gets along with other cats very well.

Last edited:
Quote:
I LOVE double-pawed cats! But i have 6 cats already! LOL 3 have double paws. They are all related now too. We started with a black and white dbl-paw female who mated with our gray-tiger male. we kept two of their kittens---both males and dlb pawed, one is mostly white with gray tiger back, the other is Siamese (blue eyed too) but has white paws and bib---absolutely gorgeous! Then my son wanted an orange tiger female, and we let her mate with the siamese male. they had mostly tortoise-shells, but we kept one orange male---he got the dbl paws too. My black and white girl got hit out on the main road.
sad.png
So i kept one female kitten too---she is gray tiger, with white feet, and one leg is completely orange tiger!
Everyone is fixed now---no more kittens for us! oh, and they all earn their keep---excellent hunters, also great big friendly cuddle-bugs! LOL They leave our roosters alone. So far, no one has climbed on the tinfoil, so we'll see what happens. i bet they will LOVE the heat from the brooder (the lamp is off right now with no chicks yet).

Gypsy, you should bring your kitten to the swap, I bet someone will take it home. Maybe even before you finish setting up. I did the New Ipswich fall festival and a woman brought two kittens, I'm pretty sure they were both sold by the time the event started. Other people that were running or vending at the event bought them.

Whats the issue with puppies?

and at that with the kitten I can always have it brought down if someones interested, or I can leave it in the truck its really no biggie.

pups, dogs usually show up with owners in tow.
leashed of course.
im not overly sure I am seeing the problem?

Like chikn said...there are more laws governing the sell/swap of cats and dogs than livestock...and my store owner wants to stick with livestock. EVEN though cats and dogs are respected members of a farm...

I see nothing wrong with using the forum here for 'personal' swaps though...I think its a great tool to connect folks.

Last edited:
r, like you said Gypsy, keep the kitty in the truck in a carrier and just make a sign out front w/ her pic on it....in parentesis add (she's in the truck if you want to meet her...shhhh)
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom