March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

ohhhh keeping the chickn lady in suspense , oh this might not be a good thing
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Well. Nothing alive. Let's just say being laid off had me in the kitchen a lot more.

Of course I think Twinlights would be happy if I brought more back than just her chicks. I always give any extras to her and her family, since she feeds my boy for me when I cant get to the barn.

I have home made bread. Some cookies. And some of my grandmas' home made spaghetti sauce
cool.png
Of course I had to trade my neighbors for some of the tomato's they had canned from last years harvest. But eggs for tomato's are a good swap

Last edited:
LOL, saved me from myself.

i havent left home and have sold 8 sussex from the house today. all gone to new homes, i will be leaving a few home so i can have some. i will be filling the orders and still have a few extra's to sell. i will be bringing some sizzle chicks, look partridge like. all i will say is of mixed color since the partridge isnt either parent. but cute cute cute. see me there, it will be to confusing to hold these as they are all different.

Gypsy, as to the kitten, you can give it away but you cannot sell it since it hasn't had it's first shots. Selling a kitten or puppy in NH requires that you have given it it's first shots and I believe first worming. There are no legal restrictions on giving away a cat or kitten though.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

i just want to post here real quick that i have a list and i am holding chicks, but just so i dont get stuck holding and no one comes i want to be able to sell the ones i am holding lets say, after 930? if you think you will be later than that let me know
thanks

Don't worry Chickn Rhett&Sarahsmom will be there early to pick up mine.

Hey, Don't Anyone Buy Fudge Sauce From the fudge lady!!!! Its mine I tell ya!
lol.png
All Mine!!!
wink.png

Just kidding! (but I do hope she brings home extras
wink.png
wink.png
)

Back
Top Bottom