march april and may hatch along

Thank you Therry chicken your eggs are looking promising
woot.gif

Well just a quick update both of my broody hens are no longer broody which was much much easier then I thought Lol I am hoping to set some eggs under a broody if I have one at the time on the 31st of march so that the hatch date would be on Easter Sunday!

Well just a quick update both of my broody hens are no longer broody which was much much easier then I thought Lol I am hoping to set some eggs under a broody if I have one at the time on the 31st of march so that the hatch date would be on Easter Sunday!

oh man that bites, sorry to hear that. I hope then they will stay broody to have some babies

Ohh how eggciting I have hatched quail before they are soo cute I hatched coturnix quail. I broke them by just simply locking them out of the nest boxes and from the coop for a couple of hours so they could range around the garden and then shut there nest boxes at night and put them on the roost and then they finally got the hang of it they tried a couple of times but they soon got the idea this took just a couple of days which was great any update on the eggs?
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom