March hatch along

I am on day 7 and I can't wait to candle hope my americaunas and silkies are growing. Also hope my mutts make it. I got a new incubator and not sure about temp the built in one reads 2 degrees above my other. I put it in the middle and crossing fingers. Hope you all are having great hatches.

Looks like i had at least one early bird.... Checked on the incubator this morning and could see one black am had hatched....didnt expect any activity until tonight.... I will take it though. Fingers are crossed for a good hatch this time. I was 7 for 7 on my test hatch about 4 weeks ago....

At least 2 mote hatched over night... I left my second turner in the incubator and cant see the eggs that are in the hatching trays so dont really know what is going on with the rest.... I will have to take it out later today.

I have twin silkies I can't believe it. Anyone know about twins??? Day 11 both active but the egg is so small where will they fit

Actually after I read the question today, I found a YouTube video of twins hatching (extremely assisted, but hatching). It was amazing! I never knew it was possible!

Back
Top Bottom