March WYGS Mystery Swap~Closed~

I'm sorry but, there is a rule that you must be signed up for at least 3 months to participate in this swap. We hope to see you back in a few months to play with us. We have this rule to protect everyone on here and make sure everyone gets there items.  We have had a few problems in the past but, for the most part things have run smoothly.  ;)

Oops. Sorry. I am looking forward to my 1st swap in 3 months.

when is the shipping deadline? nevermind, I found it. duh. I'm pushing the limits of my shipping funds this month, so I'll have to wait until next month.

Last edited:
I'm working on winter laying and/or high production rainbow layers, sounds like our projects are similiar. :)
Yeah sounds it. Don't get me wrong I like the pure and if I had the space and capabilitilites of breeding pens I would have a few pure breeds but I love EE's and OE's and whatever E's. I just cross my faverolles with my cochin and the chicks are stinkin cute...
lol.png

hi deb, im in a lot of pain, awful when you actually get some sleep during the night and sleep through taking your pain pills. if i dont take them every 4 hrs, it feels as bad as childbirth. x.x then you have to wait for the painkillers to work. of course the dr is just you are taking them right>?? grr yes. other than the pain, i am already going stir crazy... as what can i do? not a lot ... im attempting laundry but i may only get one load done. at this rate.

I really shouldn't. But I will. I'm in for x2.

If I get sent eggs, it would be awesome if they arrived at the end of the month. I know I have no say if/when eggs are sent, and I will be ready regardless, but if I don't turn the incubator on again until the end of the month, my house will be a much happier place. But, I'm happy to turn it on, whenever I need to.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom