I just took a hen to the vet. She was 5 months old, extremely underweight, and experiencing paralysis. Vet assumes Marek's and decided to put the bird down. She wasn't vaccinated we can guess because of getting the hen from a questionable source. Bird is being sent to UC Davis center to do postmortem investigation to confirm Marek's. What I'm wondering is that I should assume my flock has Marek's. I don't neccessarily want to cull unless I have to. My motivation is to have egg layers, and they're not laying and I have to assume it's because of the illness. So I want to get new pullets to get egg layers sooner than later. I will get well vaccinated pullets. Can I introduce them to the flock I currently have after the two weeks of quarantine without having to build a new coop for them? As we know about Marek's building a nother coop will not be the answer to protect them from the disease. Or is the only real option to Cull the flock. I have 3 chickens left after todays euthanization.