Market Fair/ Plaistow, Nh 9/27

I'm guessing this isn't happening due to this lovely weather we're having
sad.png

Quote:
i know ha, it stinks, i liked having the swap there.
i am no longer setting up the swaps, so not sure if there will be another at that location or a rain date. i am sure someone will post if there is going to be one or not. sorry about that!

Quote:
i am no longer setting up the swaps, so not sure if there will be another at that location or a rain date. i am sure someone will post if there is going to be one or not. sorry about that!

Ehh, no big deal... I just sent you a PM. I'd rather just go through you for any of my future birds anyways. You have all the good kinds, the others we got from you turned out great and you're just a couple minutes from me!!

Quote:

Ehh, no big deal... I just sent you a PM. I'd rather just go through you for any of my future birds anyways. You have all the good kinds, the others we got from you turned out great and you're just a couple minutes from me!!

yes, i got it, see you sometime during the week then, glad your happy with your girls.
silkies do fine in the cold. i will check for a std cochin while i am out in the coop today.

i am going over to the swap, heather called and she is there and no one else, so we are collecting some birds and heading over!

Quote:
why bother?

I'm still looking for a couple white or blue Silkie Pullets or hens. If anyone see's any at the swap can you let me know who has them if they don't sell? Gypsy I'm still interested in one of your Turkeys if one is a hen.... Gypsy, Thanks you so much for the help yestrday, I couldn't of done it with out you. I want to find one of those chickens you got for Shay with the Pearl finish, it was beautiful. I guess we put on quite a show yesterday trying to stuff all that stuff in your truck. Did you hear the people laughing at us. I can see what you went through 3 years ago.

Quote:
why bother?

I'm still looking for a couple white or blue Silkie Pullets or hens. If anyone see's any at the swap can you let me know who has them if they don't sell? Gypsy I'm still interested in one of your Turkeys if one is a hen.... Gypsy, Thanks you so much for the help yestrday, I couldn't of done it with out you. I want to find one of those chickens you got for Shay with the Pearl finish, it was beautiful. I guess we put on quite a show yesterday trying to stuff all that stuff in your truck. Did you hear the people laughing at us. I can see what you went through 3 years ago.

LOL I did hear them and thought it was rather funny myself, remember chairs go in first not the body LMAO. it was an awesome time though. even with the stupid wiggly front end
I got the Mother of Pearl Chicken at the Treasures Antique Shop they had a few others but in Milk Glass small but pretty.
No thanks needed, just returning the good that was shown to me when my house burned down.
its always a case of what goes around comes back around.

i was really hoping to go to this one today. but i was disappointed when i heard the rain on the roof and looked out the window to see it pouring in my area.

do we know if Shay is set with chickens, or set up to take them? i had a couple i was going to bring for her to look at but i know she's been busy getting stuff set up at the new place.

the swap was small, 7 or 8 sellers. i sold most of what i came with. missed a great buy on some nice red stars, i just didnt see him pull in, but someone got a great deal!

thanks heather for getting me there!

Back
Top Bottom