Marsh Incubator diagram & parts?

atastywing

In the Brooder
5 Years
May 12, 2014

Hello
I am looking for a diagram on the egg turning device and what kind of device may be missing from this kit? It appears that some kind of rack and connecting rod may be missing. I know nothing about incubators. Any one seen anything like this? Any suggestions on what to look for?

I just found your posting. This incubator you have is not a Marsh incubator. It is a Country Boy incubator. These were built in Wheaton Maryland from the early 80's to around 1993. Did you buy this new? You could make this automatic turner work but you will need a mechanism for the turner arm to connect to. In your pictures your egg trays look like "hatcher" trays which leads me to believe this could be a hatcher unit. I own 2 of these incubators. If you would like I would be glad to send you some pictures of mine with the automatic turner set up. An aluminum bracket can be easily made for this. Let me know

Oh my !! I have been away for a long time. Thank you so much for your response! I'm sorry I have not been in country for a while and my interest in chickens was on hold.

The incubator I borrowed from an associate in solar power industry and I returned the incubator after it began to break down repeatedly. I had successfully incubated a few dozen eggs up to the hatching date, but the day's temperature reached over 100 degrees F and the chicks overheated as they hatched, with all dying.

I just ordered 25 dark cornish from McMurray and was perusing the posts related to hatchery and shipping problems and found your response. Thank you again for the information. Cluck.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom