Martinsburg, WV Chickenstock April 21st 2012

The silkies I would check with majestic she has very nice silkies and has worked with them for years!
The BW ams pea chick if there or chicken junkies has them.

I know this may be a long shot, but is anyone going to have Modern Game Bantams? We'd love to find a pretty little splash pullet. :)

FreckleFace, if there aren't any Modern Game bantams at the swap, they do show up at the Frederick, Md. show in the fall. You might try making contacts with the show secretary to inquire.

FreckleFace, if there aren't any Modern Game bantams at the swap, they do show up at the Frederick, Md. show in the fall. You might try making contacts with the show secretary to inquire.

That's a terrific idea! Thanks gootziecat. I'm going to see what I can find out from the show secretary

I suppose I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed. That's the exciting part about these swaps - you never quite know what you'll find when you get there
smile.png

I know of people that have them but don't know them and maybe they will be there.
Some people just show up that are local and not memebers of byc.

I am looking for Silver Laced Wyandotte pullets with the correct rose comb, anybody got them. I just had a terrible hatch with only 2 out of 18 shipped eggs so I am hungry for some nice SLW pullets, hint hint TONYA!!!
I have sold alot of Australorps and Barred Rocks lately so I don't know what I will have left but I will be there with bells on and probably a raincoat, hopefully not the latter.

I am looking for Silver Laced Wyandotte pullets with the correct rose comb, anybody got them. I just had a terrible hatch with only 2 out of 18 shipped eggs so I am hungry for some nice SLW pullets, hint hint TONYA!!!
I have sold alot of Australorps and Barred Rocks lately so I don't know what I will have left but I will be there with bells on and probably a raincoat, hopefully not the latter.
Speaking of them the first broody just started to hatch today along with the turkey hen Have a albino poult . You have to bend Brian's ear on that one. Heck I get yelled at for checking to see it any hatched yet.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom