Maryland State Poultry Fanciers Association Fall Show

Quote:
Hi Hannah, will u be staying at the Days Inn too?
smile.png

Nope, Frederick is only 45 minutes away so I'll go home on Saturday night.

I am going to try
it is 3 1/2 -4 hrs away for me

but my son wants those white call duck
big_smile.png

I will know by tonight

but I think me and my son will be coming
lol.png

we will be staying at the days inn too
if they still have rooms

hope to meet all of you

Debbie in NJ
new to chickens

4-H
ducks/silkies/Buffs/horses/dog/1 pig/1 goat/ crazy yes

wee.gif
I am GOING TO THE SHOW !!!!
wee.gif

to get call ducks
clap.gif

just booked the room at days inn

how will I know who is a BYC person ?????
I want to meet you all
ya.gif

thank you all for your help

Debbie in NJ

Some of us have byc name tags others have show tags with there names and farm name.
I have both but will use the show tag even though I won't be showing this time . Just have to much stuff going on in my life to mess with it right at this point. Next year Tammy should have me a well oiled show person.
big_smile.png

Glad to see your going to make it!

Hello,
Just came back from the Frederick show today with two darling bantam columbian wyandottes from the sales area and I neglected to ask the name of the breeder I bought them from! Does anyone know who was selling the bantam wyandottes? He also had some large fowl and several other bantam varieties. He was a nice man who was very kind in sharing information with my elderly mother and I. Would love to let him know how pleased I am with these girls. Thanks!!

Quote:
On the same row (side) as the show building was Glenn See and a guy from Sharpsburg. Erin, aka Msbear, knows his name. These two gentleman had larger setups with lg fowl and bantams. Hope this helps.

Carolyn, I am going to name him Kevin which means handsome and beautiful. All of my 2011 birds names start with the letter k.

Back
Top Bottom